||We specialize on electronics, especially in embedded microcontrollers, data transmission and microwave high frequency applications.
Uniaxial robot designated to contactless imprinting with inkjet printer
- carries printing head
Our team of qualified engineers have experience (20 years - aince 1989), hardware and software tools needed for working with the newest technologies.
Temperature controller of welding wire
- 1000 W
- safety of maintaining operator assured by insulating transformer
- accepts wire NOREX, ALOY or user defined
- communication per CAN, protocol CANopen
- availability of settings through RS232 or RS485
- DIN bar mounting
- optimal for packing line
Our objective is our satisfied customer.
High-frequency antenna hub for signals from wireless microphones
- band 700 MHz
We can handle complete developments, product modernization or only give advice or consultation in the field of data communications and microwave high frequency circuits.
System of high-performance UHF transmitters 100 W
Four converters work to one common antenna.
Consists of autonomous units of transmitters and power output stage 100 W.
We have been working on certificates necessary for getting better in army and avionics business.
- determined for operation with module ADSP2184
- 8x I/O with LED indication, 8x button, 1x potentiometer
- 1x telecommunication audio codec
- 1x A/D 12 bit converter
- 4x 7 SEG LED display
- supply 12 V
Switch mode power supply for camera SONY
- input voltage 230V AC
- output voltage 4x 13.8 V/10 A DC
- case 2U 19"
- designated as a power supply of HDCAM in studio
Handy HF generator
- range 10 kHz - 180 MHz, step 100 Hz
- internal or external modulation FM
- output signal level 10 dBm/50 ohm
- supply 12 V
- dimensions 180 x 110 x 45 [mm]
- control unit for commanding of production procedures
- core X51 33 MIPS
- 3x RS232
- min. 8x I/O, max. 48x I/O
- assemblage in a door of a switch board
Switch mode power supply
- input voltage 20 - 35 V AC
- output voltage 13 V/10 A DC
- backed up with a lead accumulator
- practical as a power supply for radio stations
Soldering lamp station
- controlled by a processor
- PID regulation
- 60 W
- 8x memory slots for temperature
- displays required and momentary temperature
- solder pen WELLER LR21 could be connected
Personnel check facility
- allows randomly select a person for a control inspection
- adjustable counting range of choice and acoustic alerting
- utilization primarily in hypermarkets and food industry
||There is the Manta aircraft displayed on the pictures. Manta belongs to the new generation of system (UAS) MAMOK.
The Manta aircraft has been developed in Aveko Brno with assistance of Ministry of Industry of the Czech Republic and cooperation of VTÚLaPVO and ČVUT Praha.
ESC has designed PCB of UAV control system based on breadboard of VTÚLaPVO.
ESC has developed the embedded software for the control unit.
VTÚLaPVO branch as a coordinator of the research, development and implementation of the military avionic and air defence technologies is aimed at applied research and development, testing, logistic support and verification activities. It is especially active in the field of informatics as a supplier of the military flight schedule systems intended for air traffic control, combat information systems and action means C2 systems for the Ministry of Defence of the Czech Republic.
In the sphere of defence research the tasks of institute consist in operation and modernization of aviation technologies - logistic support for training and combat employment of avionic and air defence technologies, means of radio-technical support and automated command and control systems of Air Force of the Armed Forces of the Czech Republic. The institute participates in projects of the ACR and by means of contacts with other NATO nations and institutions the Centre contributes to interoperability of Air Force of the ACR and NATO Forces.
||The control system is based on ARM processor.
Properties: Includes the variety of the most actual components (barometer, accelerometer, magnetometer, several radios, GPS, CAN, USB, SD card, ...)
||MIM belongs to the MAMOK UAS system as a test vehicle.
It uses the same control unit as Manta.
||Our engineers develop various models, e.g. with Inventor 2008.
Antenna mount holder